The use of Eva bags is getting wider day by day as many people understand its benefits.
Here is a list of all the key benefits of Eva material.
• Low melt Eva bags can be used for various applications such as in blood derivatives and bio-pharmaceuticals and rubber industries. The Eva material is quite tough and ensures that these bags used for storing chemicals and other such products, stay flexible, even at temperatures below 0 degrees.
• Eva is Ethylene Vinyl Acetate. It is a very elastic material which has qualities similar to rubber and yet is tougher than rubber.
• It is highly useful in many electrical applications as it provides better features than rubber.
• It imparts good clarity and visibility with no odor.
• It has good barrier properties, toughness, crack resistance and hot-melt adhesive waterproof qualities.
• It is also resistant to ultraviolet radiation.