Term & Conditions
Seller and or Company means Modwrap.com
Buyer and or "Customer" means any legal person or body corporate whose Order is accepted by the Company. "Contract" means any contract for the supply of Goods or Services by the Company to the Customer
"Goods" means any goods forming the subject of this contract including parts and components of or materials incorporated in them "Services" means any services forming the subject of this contract
Existence Of Contract
1. No Contract shall come into existence until the Customer’s order (however given) is accepted by the earliest of:
The Company’s written acceptance
delivery of the Goods or Services, or
the date of issue of the Company’s invoice
2. These Terms and Conditions shall be incorporated in the Contract to the exclusion of any terms or conditions stipulated or referred to by the Customer
3. No variation or amendment of this document or oral promise or commitment related to it shall be valid unless committed to writing and signed by or on behalf of both parties
Prices & Ordering
1. The price payable for the goods is set out on the web site at the time the Customer places their order.
2. The Prices for the Goods or Services are ex-works and exclude packing, insurance and carriage, VAT, and other taxes or duties.
3. The Company shall have the right to adjust its prices for any increase in the price of materials, parts, labour, and transport, changes in work of delivery schedules or quantities or any other costs of any kind arising for any reason prior to delivery of the Goods or Services.
4. The Seller cannot guarantee exact quantities in respect of any goods supplied and shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation under the Contract by delivery or manufacture of a quantity plus or minus ten percent of the quantity specified in the Contract.
5. If the product is no longer available the Company will seek to offer the Customer a suitable alternative.
6. The Company only accepts Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Visa Electron and Debit Cards, Paypal and credit accounts payments (subject to status) as valid methods of payment.
7. For Credit/Debit cards, Paypal or Cheque payments, Items will be paid for at the point of order. In the event that items have to be backordered or are not available the Customer will be given the option to cancel the order. If the Customer cancels the order they will not be charged.
8. Polythene Bags are normally supplied end weld but we reserve the right to supply side weld unless specified by the customer.
1. For Delivery purpose "a Working Day" is defined as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday excluding public holidays in around India & rest of the world.
2. Claims for non-delivery or damaged delivery must be received within 7 days of despatch.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for delay or non-delivery caused by circumstances not completely within its control. Delivery dates given by the company are target only and shall not be the essence of the contract.
4. Title to the goods will only pass to the Customer on receipt of payment in full of the price of the goods including all relevant taxes and delivery costs. The Company reserves the right to repossess goods in the Customer's possession if payment is not made in full.
5. If the Customer fails to receive the goods on the quoted delivery date, The Company reserves the right to cancel the order and charge a re-stock fee or if agreed in writing the Company may redeliver, but is entitled to charge a re-delivery fee.
6. Where the Company offers goods for next day delivery this is on the assumption that the goods are normally held in stock. If at any time a next day delivery order is placed by the Buyer, but the goods are not available for whatever reason, the Company shall notify the Buyer, and rearrange delivery and offer to dispatch on a next day basis at the earliest available opportunity.
If the goods the Customer is ordering are not in stock, the Company will back order the goods for the Customer and quote an estimated delivery date or offer a suitable alternative if the item is no longer available. The Customer will always be emailed with the option to cancel their order if they do not accept the new delivery date or the alternative item offered is not acceptable.
All orders will have 12.5% VAT added.
All orders for delivery outside the INDIA will be charged at 0% tax
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at the Company's website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach the Company's computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site. Please see our Online Shopping Security page for further information.
2. Risk in the Goods or Services passes when they are delivered to the Customer.
3. The Company may at its discretion deliver the Goods or Services by installments in any sequence.
4. Where the Goods or Services are delivered by installments, no default or failure by the Company in respect of any one or more installments shall vitiate the Contract in respect of the Goods or Services previously delivered or undelivered Goods or Services.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any penalty, loss, injury, damage or expense arising from any delay or failure in delivery or performance from any cause at all nor shall any such delay or failure entitle the Customer to refuse to accept any delivery or performance of or repudiate the Contract.
6. The Company may deliver to the Customer and the Customer shall accept in satisfaction of the Contract a lesser number than the number of Goods and Services ordered.
7. On receipt of the goods by the Company the Customer will receive a credit, exchange or refund to the total value of goods returned subject to the goods being returned in an unspoilt, saleable condition.
8. The Company will inspect the goods returned and if the defect is identified, the Customer will be given the option of replacement at no additional cost or a full refund of the price of the goods. The Company will have no further liability to the Customer.
9. Unless expressly agreed in writing, The Company does not give any warranty, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, that the product is suitable for packing any particular goods, produce, material or substance.
10. The contract is subject to the law of India and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Faridabad Jurisdiction, Haryana, India
11. Any notice given under this Contract shall be in writing and may be served personally, by registered or recorded delivery mail. facsimile transmission or by any other means which any party specifies by notice to the other.
A notice shall be deemed to have been served:
- if it was served in person, at the time of service,
- if it was served by post, the day after the day after posting,
- if it was served by facsimile transmission, at the time of transmission.
12. The goods delivered are subject to the normal trade tolerances, copies of which are available on request. Please note in particular that sizes are overall, cut to cut, and that quantities manufactured, Thickness of Polythene bags may vary up to 10% from the quantity ordered. Invoicing is on the basis of delivered quantity. 13 All pictures displayed are a representation of the item and may vary for the image displayed.
The Company shall have no liability to the Customer for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods supplied or delivered caused by any event or circumstance beyond the Company's reasonable control.
1. The Company does not disclose the Customers information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
With this registration process,You will be automatically updated with our latest products & services, discounts & schemes. It will be subject to change from time to time.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 0129-4162229,4163220,4164229 or write to us at MODI WRAPSTAR PVT. LTD, 61/5-M, INDUSTRIAL AREA, FARIDABAD, HARYANA, INDIA, PIN CODE- 121001 Email enquiries will be answered within a maximum of 2 working days.