Eva Batch Inclusion Bags
EVA Bags (ethylene vinyl acetate) are commonly used to pack a range of dry flowable materials including carbon black, titanium dioxide powder, elastomers (rubber), polystyrene pellets, and other chemicals.
The material has good clarity and gloss, low-temperature toughness, stress-crack resistance, hot-melt adhesive waterproof properties, and resistance to UV radiation.
• Reduce environmental pollution by preventing dust from flying in the workplace
• Improves quality and batch to batch uniformity
• Minimizes worker exposure to hazardous materials
• Heat seal ability of the film and bags
Modwrap.com is India's first online packaging portal, run by Modi Wrapstar Pvt. Ltd.
Modi Wrapstar Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 1977 and has 45 years of manufacturing experience.
It’s an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company that provides high-tech companies with complete packaging solutions as well as expertise in the packaging of sensitive products.
We are a major manufacturer and exporter of Plastic Films, Compostable Films and other packaging products.
The company has state-of-the-art infrastructure for manufacturing high-quality films in rolls, sheets, and bags.
We offer custom packaging solutions as well as excellent customer service.
• 45 Years of Trust.
• Custom Packaging Solutions.
• ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified
• Best Customer Support +91-9811380229, +91-9953754229.